Time-Lapse condenses months/days/hours into mins of video for:
- Quality control monitoring
- Marketing and PR
- Historical record for archives
- Project milestone monitoring
Primarily (but not exclusively) for Heavy-Duty construction projects. Uses include:
- Bridge/building construction/demolition
- Stock footage for TV & Web channels
- Stage/exhibition construction
- Urban re-generation monitoring
We shot a time-lapse of the demolition and replacement of the old Loughor Viaduct near Swansea. 8 days condensed into 3mins.
Network Rail, Colas Rail and Morgan Sindall teamed-up to replace the old bridge at Rhosog in South Wales. 40hrs condensed into 4mins.
Two-camera monitoring of a Bridge Demolition & Replacement for Network Rail & Carillion PLC. 36 hours condensed into 5.5 minutes
The recording process is Discreet and will not in any way interfere with the project works. The images are taken in High-Resolution and give an extremely clear view of the project being filmed.The videos can be delivered on DVD, encoded for the Web or provided as digital files for presentations.
07592 050 349